ALD-52 Research Chemical
ALD-52, also known as 1-acetyl-LSD, is a research chemical that belongs to the lysergamide family. It is a derivative of LSD and has been studied for its potential therapeutic benefits and mind-altering effects.
History of ALD-52
ALD-52 was first synthesized by Albert Hofmann, the same chemist who discovered LSD. He created ALD-52 in an attempt to find a more stable and less potent alternative to LSD. Hofmann and his team conducted several experiments, including self-experimentation, but the results were inconclusive.
Key Features of ALD-52
- ALD-52 is a potent hallucinogen that produces similar effects to LSD.
- It is structurally similar to LSD, but it is considered to be less potent and more stable.
- Believed to have a shorter duration and less intense effects compared to LSD.
- Research studies have suggested that ALD-52 may have potential therapeutic benefits, but further research is needed to confirm its safety and efficacy.
This product should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat. It should be kept in an airtight container to prevent oxidation and degradation. This chemical is stable at room temperature, but it can degrade over time if exposed to moisture or air.
ALD-52 is a research chemical that has garnered attention for its potential therapeutic benefits and mind-altering effects. It is a derivative of LSD and has been studied for its similarities and differences compared to LSD. If you are interested in conducting research with ALD-52, it is important to store it properly and handle it with care. As with all research chemicals, it is important to follow proper safety protocols and consult with a licensed professional before use.
- Nichols, D. E., & Johnson, M. W. (2019). The Lysergamides Revisited. Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, 51(2), 93–115. doi: 10.1080/02791072.2019.1569589
- Passie, T., Halpern, J. H., Stichtenoth, D. O., Emrich, H. M., & Hintzen, A. (2008). The pharmacology of lysergic acid diethylamide: a review. CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 14(4), 295–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00059.x
Precision Chems (website: precisionchems.com) provides research chemicals strictly for scientific research purposes and explicitly states that all products are not for human consumption or in vivo research. We strongly emphasize that our products should only be used by qualified individuals in controlled laboratory settings. Any misuse, mishandling, or improper use of our products is strictly prohibited.
By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge and agree that Precision Chems is not liable for any damages, losses, or injuries resulting from the misuse, mishandling, or improper application of our products. We stand behind our Terms of Service, which outline the conditions, limitations, and responsibilities for both the customer and Precision Chems.
Add a Review